Ok so it’s October – winter is coming! Here are my autumn must have items, now as I am writing this it is currently 26 degrees here in France, so I’m having to use my imagination a bit!
1) Long socks. I don’t know about you but I’m a cold person! I always feel cold. I love wearing a normal pair of socks then a long pair of socks over the top of them that go right up to my knees. That way I never want to take them off as I am so warm! The jazzier the pattern the better!
2) My new Black Heart hoody. I have recently discovered Black Heart & I just love all of their riding gear. I bought a pair of their riding leggings & a hoody & absolutely love them. The hoody is so comfy & warm. Perfect for autumn riding as it zip fronted so you can undo it if you get too hot when you are riding.
Excuse the bags under my eyes. I got up at 5.30am this morning to drive my hubby to work. 😴
3) Moisturiser. I hate having dry skin but I always get it when the season changes between summer & autumn. I must have face moisturiser, currently I’m using one from Sephora. Hand cream , a favourite of mine is Hand Food from Soap & Glory and lip balm, I particularly like Bert’s Bees.
4) Le Chameau wellies. These wellies are the best! I love them! They are so warm and really comfy. They are pricey but I personally think they are totally worth it. Perfect for around the yard and dog walking.
5) Red wine. I personally don’t like drinking red wine in the summer, I’m more of a rose girl then but when the weather gets cooler it is lovely to enjoy a nice glass of red. Cheers to that eh?!
So I hope everyone enjoys their autumn! Don’t you just love the crunchy leaves & Halloween?! Tomorrow I will blog about Mya’s autumn must haves.
To hear more from me be sure to like Induehorse on Facebook & follow @induehorse on Instagram.
For more cool equestrian blogs to follow check out this link Equestrian BLOGTOBER – The Timid Rider